Quality Assurance Staff
Date posted: 18/03/2020
Working place: Ho Chi Minh City
Salary: 8,000,000 - 14,000,000 VNĐ
- Implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Job details will be discussed at interview
Requirement for skill and ability
- College/ University certificate graduate. Bachelor of Chemical Engineer/ Footwear Technology/ Quality Assurance major/ or related major.
- Experience in the quality system in garment ( QA/ LAB/ Production/ Development ) is a priority.
- Good command in English.
- Good command in Computer.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Speak, write and read English/ Chinese well.
- Negotiation skill, listening, leadership, Time management, Presentation skill.
- Collecting and aggregating, reporting information, teamwork coordination.
- Probationary period: 60 days
- Working hours: Monday – Friday (7h30 – 16h30), Saturday (7h30 – 11h30)
- Training courses: orientation and development training
- Holidays: 12 days/year & public holidays according to Labour Law
– Salary based on performance
– Labour contract, Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, 24/24 Insurance.
– 13th month salary bonus
– Additional bonus based on company’s performance
- Other Allowances:
– Support for travel expenses
– Lunch allowance
– Seniority allowance
Ms. Dương Cẩm Giang (HR)
Tel : 84.28.7100 2288 (Ext.: 110)
Fax : 84.28.3516 0118
Mobile : 0392 393 050
Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org