Supplier Management Staff
Date posted: 25/03/2020
Working place: Ho Chi Minh City
- Work with suppliers on some materials for Running items range
- Understand the material standards to develop new suppliers for new product materials.
- Cooperate with suppliers to develop replaced materials and improve raw material quality.
- Cooperate with Sales Department and Atlantic Company to implement metal project.
- Provide documents requested by The Compliance committee regarding to sub-suppliers and attend review sub-suppliers meetings.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Department to work with suppliers on the quality issues of raw materials.
- Draw up contracts for raw materials.
- Follow up delivery shipments and quality status with Purchasing and Quality Assurance Department to ensure reduce the rate of complaints and manufacturing problems.
Requirement for skill and ability
- College/ University certificate graduate, good computer skill
- Speak, write and read English/ Chinese well.
- Negotiation skill, listening, leadership, Time management, Presentation skill.
- Priority in knowledge about garment material.
- Collecting and aggregating, reporting information, teamwork coordination.
- Probationary period: 60 days
- Working hours: Monday – Friday (7h30 – 16h30), Saturday (7h30 – 11h30)
- Training courses: orientation and development training.
- Holidays: 12 days/year & public holidays according to Labour Law
– Salary based on performance
– Labour contract, Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, 24/24 Insurance
– 13th month salary bonus
– Additional bonus based on company’s performance
- Other Allowances:
– Support for travel expenses
– Lunch allowance
– Seniority allowance
Ms. Dương Cẩm Giang (HR)
Tel : 84.28.7100 2288 (Ext.: 110)
Fax : 84.28.3516 0118
Mobile : 0392 393 050
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com