Date posted: 23/03/2020
Working place: Ho Chi Minh City
- Receive orders. Balance materials and make a proposal to buy raw materials.
- Follow up material stock. Make the detail production plan and deploy to sections, production unit. Deploy material supply to sections & production unit, monitor and follow up the implementation.
- Follow up and collect information on the implementation of production plans, export plan. Carry out finalization report, liquidate product code, perform product traceability.
- Report the data of item codes to the Manager / Deputy Manager when required. Do other tasks as directed by the Head / Deputy Head.
Requirement for skill and ability
- Experience: over 1 year in production planning skill.
- Ability to indepentdent and work in pressured environment.
- Able to analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good communicating skill.
- Good command of Computer.
- Probationary period: 60 days
- Working hours: Monday – Friday (7h30 – 16h30), Saturday (7h30 – 11h30)
- Training courses: orientation and development training
- Holidays: 12 days/year & public holidays according to Labour Law
– Salary based on performance
– Labour contract, Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, 24/24 Insurance.
– 13th month salary bonus
– Additional bonus based on company’s performance
- Other Allowances:
– Support for travel expenses
– Lunch allowance
– Seniority allowance
Ms. Dương Cẩm Giang (HR)
Tel : 84.28.7100 2288 (Ext.: 110)
Fax : 84.28.3516 0118
Mobile : 0392 393 050
Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org